Joining BACPís Healthcare division can offer you a number of rewarding benefits. These range from the opportunity to engage with and contribute to current developments in healthcare for the future of counselling in this setting. Wider benefits to you are the positive impact on your practice and personal/professional development. Your views are important to BACP Healthcare.
Zubeida Ali (Past Chair)
Who we are
A†division of BACP with approaching 1,200 members who work in healthcare settings, either within the public, private and/or the third sector across the UK.
Day-to-day running of BACP Healthcare and the delivery of long-term goals and projects is managed by the BACP Healthcare team, consisting of the Executive Committee, staff and contractors.
BACP Healthcare News
See the latest†news from BACP Healthcare
What we do†
Promote and support excellence in healthcare counselling and psychotherapy by:
- sharing good practice (HCPJ journal/networks & interest groups/events)
- providing key information (resources)
- representation at external meetings
- contributing to BACP responses on relevant policy consultations†
- communication with†members (email bulletins/enquiries/meetings/journal articles).