BACP Healthcare is a forum for counsellors, psychotherapists and related professionals providing psychological therapies in healthcare settings, by promoting counselling excellence and exchanging good practice in the public, private and/or third sectors.
Joining BACP’s Healthcare division offers you:
· the ability to engage with/contribute to current developments in healthcare for the future of counselling
· a positive impact on your practice and personal/professional development
· an opportunity to be heard and supported within your individual setting.
Establishing a presence in any environment requires hard work. If you have ideas for taking things forward within a healthcare setting – BACP Healthcare provides a support system of experienced people motivated to enhance counselling as a profession in healthcare.
Networking is key so whether you’re a member or non-member, please get in touch to support us to grow within our network. Your views are important to us. For further information please email: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and meeting you at future events.
Satinder Panesar (Chair)
Who we are
A division of BACP with approaching 1,200 members who work in healthcare settings, either within the public, private and/or the third sector across the UK.
Day-to-day running of BACP Healthcare and the delivery of long-term goals and projects is managed by the BACP Healthcare team, consisting of the Executive Committee, staff and contractors.
BACP Healthcare News
See the latest news from BACP Healthcare
What we do
Promote and support excellence in healthcare counselling and psychotherapy by:
- sharing good practice (HCPJ journal/networks & interest groups/events)
- providing key information (resources)
- representation at external meetings
- contributing to BACP responses on relevant policy consultations
- communication with members (email bulletins/enquiries/meetings/journal articles).